Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 October 2011

Cigarette Name story

  I am Peter Stuyvesant
    I have two friends, Benson and Hedges
    I came from the city of Marlboro,
    In the Salem high country
    I Always carry a Mild Seven
    I rode on a White Horse
    Going to Kingsway in Kent
    It was Lucky Strike I fell in love
    With the daughter of Master Duke
    Her name Was YSL
    We got married by Perillys , the priest
    We checked in at the house of Dunhill
    And booked into room number 555
    I laid her on the bed made of Gold Leaf
    I played with her two Matterhorns
    When I poked in my Rothmans King Size
    She cried in delight, 'You are a Rough Rider !!!'
    You are riding like a mad Camel
    When I asked her if she is satisfied
    She answered' I wan t MORE! !!!'
    Then suddenly she turned around and asked me if    I    want to enter her    Gudang Garam.
    She said... depan belakang puas, barulah SAMPOERNA!!!

3 comments: